2005 Lotus Elise - Sold
2005 Lotus Elise - Sold
This gorgeous and well maintained Elise is a real head turner and has the performance to match the looks. With a Black Watch Racing supercharger and a host of other performance parts installed, it's an uncompromised sports car built to carve mountain roads and the local track. For a more detailed description the owner of the car can be reached at email@example.com or through our Contact page.
VIN – SCCPC11165HL31238
I bought the car in November of 2009 from an exotic car dealer in Texas and it had 32,500 miles at that time. With the exception of a leaking radiator (most of the stock items leaked) that was replaced by a Pro Rad welded unit I’ve never had any trouble with it. I’m a very ‘detail oriented’ kind of guy and want everything to work as it should and to be quiet and rattle free. As a result the car is wonderfully tight, quiet and rattle free and a joy to take down the road.
There is only one issue with the bodywork that I know of. There is a dent of sorts on the underside of the passenger side rocker panel that you can only see from under the car where the fiberglass is compressed some. I’d planned on having it taken care of if I ever needed any bodywork done but it never came to that. My garage says it would be an easy fix. I tried to take photos of it but without a lift I can’t get low enough with the camera.
* Lotus Sport package
* Lotus Touring package (leather seats/power windows/radio-CD player)
* Black Watch Racing Supercharger w/custom Koldfire tune. 221 HP at the wheels – approx. 250 at the crank
* Larini SE stainless exhaust
* Quaife limited slip differential
* ACT clutch
* Fidanza aluminum flywheel
* Sector 111 oil catch cans
* Motul 5W-40 oil every 2000 miles
* Black Watch Racing adjustable front sway bar
* Pro Rad welded alloy radiator
* Sector 111 rear toe link reinforcement bar
* EBC brake pads
* APR carbon fiber adjustable rear wing w/ carbon Gurney flap
* Custom front splitter and clam protector
* Full Lotus Service manual on CD
* Black Watch racing Unikey
* Suspension properly corner weighted with fresh alignment
The car is located in Bozeman, Montana and stored in my heated garage. It is available for viewing and if the roads are clear of snow/ice for test rides. The asking price is $29.9K and respectful and reasonable offers are welcome.